Created on 9 June, 2023 | 245 views | 1 minutes read
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide services to you
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- Sending a possible newsletter
- To contact you if this is necessary to carry out our services
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send you the personal data we hold about you in a computer file.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.